I am looking for a company or someone to make a latch hook rug pattern?

I have a pattern, it is a pic. of tinkerbell in a heart with my leagues name on it....i know tinkerbell is a trade mark, but if i change the color of her outfit, then it wont be a trade mark any more. I am looking for someone to make me a pattern and tell me what colors to get, or for a company to make the whole latchhook rug kit. I want to make this for my head leader of our league. Please find any guru to help you.


Maybe this can help, or contact them and see if they can give you the information you seek.
I may be simple minded, but aren't latchhook patterns just drawn on a piece of latchhook canvas? Why couldn't you get a friend to draw it on. The canvas is sold at craft shops. You could just repeat the colors on what you have, but change a couple.
That is a good question? My grandma does latchhooks, and i wish there were moredesigns to choose from, or that you could send in a pic of your dog or whatever. And they could make one from a picture?
But the canvas is like a net. How would you draw on it?

0 comments:



Post a Comment